Hello everyone!
We had another great week here at the Madrigal house. We were so excited to have our first house guests, the LeGrand clan, over on Saturday! We had also invited the Ripkowski's over, but little Abigail started running a fever so we've scheduled with them for another time. In my fashion, I didn't get a chance to flash any photos of the day, but it was great! We had Lucas, Lindsey, Meagan and little Blake all here with their mom and dad! Needless to say it was QUITE a trip for them, all the way from Sugarland! We THANK them for coming all the way up here.
We had another great week here at the Madrigal house. We were so excited to have our first house guests, the LeGrand clan, over on Saturday! We had also invited the Ripkowski's over, but little Abigail started running a fever so we've scheduled with them for another time. In my fashion, I didn't get a chance to flash any photos of the day, but it was great! We had Lucas, Lindsey, Meagan and little Blake all here with their mom and dad! Needless to say it was QUITE a trip for them, all the way from Sugarland! We THANK them for coming all the way up here.
Ivan and I have decided to take on the responsibility of being bible study teachers at our church for the middle school and high school youth. I am very excited about it, but a bit nervous. My first thought is, "where in the world where I find the time to do this?" but it's something I've wanted to do now for a while, and this is a great outlet for my teaching skills and Ivan's skills in relating to teens and their specific needs. Please pray for us for guidance! We will be starting in a month.
Monday and Tuesday found me feeling a bit under the weather, just a headache and a very sore throat! So, I've been missing my YMCA workouts. I am hoping to be feeling better by this weekend. I love going to the gym and miss it when I'm not there. It's like my stress just builds up and has no place to go! :(
Monday and Tuesday found me feeling a bit under the weather, just a headache and a very sore throat! So, I've been missing my YMCA workouts. I am hoping to be feeling better by this weekend. I love going to the gym and miss it when I'm not there. It's like my stress just builds up and has no place to go! :(
Tuesday after school Lucas and I headed for our weekly trip to Starbucks (by the way, Lucas is now 27 months old). The extra treat was that we also went to the new Imaginations Toys and Shoes store, where they had this amazing Thomas the Train display! Lucas saw it with wide eyes. Mom shopped around while Lucas played with all of the trains. We had a BLAST. Here are some pictures from our big day out:
Enjoying our milk and protein plate (the only thing we get there...occasionally we'll splurge for the butter cookies). Mom is so strict, I know...but it's for his own health. :)
Enjoying our milk and protein plate (the only thing we get there...occasionally we'll splurge for the butter cookies). Mom is so strict, I know...but it's for his own health. :)
Lucas a few minutes after "discovering" the Thomas the Train play table. He was in heaven! I think the store had every single train made! You can imagine he did not want to leave.
This one last picture as we sign off. I just took this of him. He's here with me in my office as I am typing this post. In the time it's taken me to write this, he's got out my garage sale stickers and stuck them all over himself, got my wallet out and took out all cards and spread them out EVERYWHERE, then found a permanent marker but I caught it before...Oh, the joys of motherhood! :)
So, Tomorrow we are off to a fun event we're going to try out called "SoccerTots". I'm going to see how he likes it! Then Friday we've got a playdate setup with our friends Caitlyn and Nichole. Hopefully I can remember to take pictures this time!
Bye everyone!



hahahaha!! Yes, it is HARD to work at home with kiddos running around!!! We had a fun time at your house. I got a couple of pics if you want them...nothing too great though! Hope to see you all again soon.
ReplyDelete